Re: Excellent sculpture idea - Paper Mache Chairs

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 13:19:46 PDT

You could tell they had fun with the chairs!! I knew they were not *real* chairs..but they sure did look good!!I shared the idea today with the drama teacher...she incorporates alot of visual art into her classes (props and scenery & masks of course!) and she loved the idea of the kids making chairs for their fav dramatist..and then having the kids come out from behind the chairs and acting as a chair..but in the character of the person they selected:)
You just never know where all the good ideas on here are going to lead to!
thank you everyone!
~Samantha

---