Re: Wire Project idea for Gloria -Jan's hands

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 12:20:29 PDT

Hi Gloria (and Jan if you are reading),

Jan Hillmer shared her contour line hands project done
with fifth graders. Thes Calder inspired wire
sculptures began with a blind contour line drawing.

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hands.htm

This is not linked up to the site yet - and is only
the beginning of a page with all sorts of ideas for
Hands. Carol will have many to add to it. I have a
high school lesson coming from an ArtsEducators' list
member, too.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker