Art Museum Field Trip Ideas

---------

From: art inmind (artinmind_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 06:31:38 PDT

Since talking about the Art Museum Field trip ideas, it has sent my mind
wandering. I suppose it would be interesting to take students to the museum
with the idea that they are to study the set up, architecture and design of
an exhibit in relation to the exhibit. Then bring 'em back to create a
better museum or exhibit. I'm trying to work this out.. Any good previous
posts on the subject or ideas out there?
Lynn

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa

---