my rude post

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 05:40:22 PDT

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Obviously, I did not mean to
send to the whole list and what I said out of context is petty and rude.
I made an observation that may or may not be true and won't do it again.

I apologize for being offensive.

Rebecca A. Stone-Danahy
Forsyth Country Day School
Art Department Chair
U/S Visual Arts Inst.
336-945-2134
Ext 423

Dear all,
Thank you for bringing my post to my attention. Obviously, I did not
mean to send to the whole list and what I said out of context is petty
and rude. I made an observation that may or may not be true and won't
do it again.

I apologize for being offensive.

Becky in NC

Rebecca A. Stone-Danahy