Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: textured paint

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 05:34:10 PDT

This it?
This is from the book "Art Fun!" by Kim Solga

Mix 5 cups water, 2 cups white flour, 1/2 cup sugar, and 3 Tablespoons salt.
Pour into saucepan and cook over medium heat until thick and bubbling (about
minutes) Cool well. This can be stored in the refrigerator in covered
containers for several weeks. Spoon cooled "pudding" into containers and mix
with 1/8 to 1/4 cup powdered or liquid tempera paint.
Use a craft stick or palette knife to apply. Use heavy tagboard or
as it will curl.
Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH