paper art

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 05:32:47 PDT

I saw the post on old papers - can't find it now (maybe time to clean-up the
889 posts in my inbox) -

but wanted to share two books I recently ordered...

One is Creative Correspondence - using collage techniques, some bookmaking
with decorative papers as well as second-hand - I love it. Lots of
possibilities -

And I thought of the altered book group when I ordered this - not yet
released when I ordered - but shipment notice came today - can't wait to see
it -
.Altered Books, Collaborative Journals, and Other Adventures in Bookmaking
by Holly Harrison

I ordered both from Amazon

Always inspired -

Ellen (in KY)