textured paint

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 05:28:09 PDT

Help!
I know that I saved some info from the list recently about making tempera
thick to use for painting. The purpose was to simulate the thick
brushstrokes of van Gogh. Needless to say, I saved it in such a safe spot,
I can't find it! Does anyone out there know what I'm talking about? Please
post to the list if you do.
Thanks-
Robin in PA

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

---