Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

textured paint

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 05:28:09 PDT

I know that I saved some info from the list recently about making tempera
thick to use for painting. The purpose was to simulate the thick
brushstrokes of van Gogh. Needless to say, I saved it in such a safe spot,
I can't find it! Does anyone out there know what I'm talking about? Please
post to the list if you do.
Robin in PA

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!