Re: Excellent sculpture idea - Paper Mache Chairs

---------

From: West Friedman (FRIEDMAW_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 05:12:29 PDT

** Proprietary **

Is there a "How to.." for the chairs?

>>> judydeckeriad@yahoo.com 10/15/03 08:01PM >>>
Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Keep saving all of those cardboard tubes and such...
Linda Wood's paper mache chairs are still online!
http://www.sjs.org/classes/lower/art/5thChairThumbs/index.htm

I am posting this mainly for me so I will remember to
grab a few images for Incredible Art Department. I
just found this in my sent folder and clicked the link
to see if it still worked. Grab an example or two for
yourself in case they are gone on her new school site.
Great lesson for elementary or middle school (one of
Melissa's students is making a table with his figure -
I didn't put that one on the lesson page)

This was the project Linda did that got the two of us
"chatting"... I had saved many of her ideas -- but
started to get to know her a bit more after this one.

Linda (if you see this) - I'll get some "blurbs"
written up and have you take a look. I never asked you
for this since I thought the images were gone from
your site.

Enjoy! Another found objects - recycling - sculpture
theme.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker