Re: Clay on a Cart

---------

From: art inmind (artinmind_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 05:08:18 PDT

Buy some mats for the kids to do their clay projects on. A fabric that is
waterproof on one side and fabricky on the other. Someone before mentioned
vinyl that you can buy at the fabric store. It is a great help if you cut
it into 18X18 squares. The kids work on the fabric side so it doesn't stick
to the surface.
Lynn