snipe - response and positive suggestion

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 03:52:57 PDT

it seems the personal msg. sent by becky was "accidentally" sent to the list. at the least, its pretty tacky; actually, mean is closer to my interpretation. it worries me that fellow teachers are so negative. i have to believe that attitude comes through to students. i don't understand - and i resent - the attacks on judy. with the variety, amount, and usefulness of information she provides to the list and others who go to her website, can't personal quibbles with her "style" be kept to ones' self? i love this list - the sites, advice, and info. posted by all are like getting presents every day. the sniping really puts a damper on my enjoyment. if people MUST snipe, maybe they should properly identify their message with a special subject line; then it could be deleted without reading and wouldn't taint the enjoyment of going through the msgs.

:D wendy free