Re: Excellent sculpture idea - Paper Mache Chairs

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 02:01:21 PDT

these are fabulous!!! The one art teacher has done things with chairs..using real chairs,too...i loved the Lucille Ball one! Will share that with our drama teacher..i can see a whole skit series now...if your favorite dramatist was a chair......*chuckles* she will love it!!! Thanks for sharing those here :)
~Samantha

--- lindwood@webtv.net wrote:
Thank you, Judy. I did chairs 3 years in a row and have taken this year
off. Kids nearly killed me when they heard that they weren't going to
get to make a chair this year. I just had to do something different,
but I'll go back to them someday. I hope to keep them in the archives
on our new site when it is ready. At least I will keep some of them.

Linda Woods,
Visit our Students' Art Gallery at St. John's School: www.sjs.org,
click on Fine Arts, Click on Lower and 6th Grade Art Gallery.