Art Museum Field Trip Ideas - add more

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 19:25:04 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Sara Grow started a Getty ArtsEdNet Talk thread that I
thought should be on Incredible Art Department. She
asked about Art Museum Field Trips - particularly for
high school. I have compiled the responses and put on
a lesson ideas page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/museum3.htm

This page is linked up from the lesson plans pages as
well as my museum pages.

Right now I only have Getty list members on the page
-Once I get some input of ideas from the other lists,
I will change the page title. Share your ideas on or
off list (Jdecker@woh.rr.com). I will forward ideas
from the other lists to Sara for her project.

Thanks for bringing this topic up, Sara. Good luck
with your research project.

Judith

P.S. If anyone would rather not have their idea listed
- let me know as some of these were sent off list to
Sara. I have only used first names.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department