Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Clay on a Cart

From: Sue Cosgrove (sue_cosgrove_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 18:15:07 PDT

Hello! I do art on a cart. In January I intend to start doing clay on the
cart. I have not attempted that yet. I just found out I have $400 I can
spend on supplies. I thought I would gear up for the clay cart thing. Any
suggestions of what will make it go easier.

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!