Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Literally get sick all the time help

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 17:51:20 PDT

good suggestions there Sharon!! I had not tried the Green Magma...will check that out *very* soon
a couple of other things that help the immune system are to keep some ColdEAse around (these are zinc and vitamin C losenges) Pau Darco tea and FoTi is good too...helps to fortify the body all around..i make a blend of half and half of that and drink a cup everyday....alas it does nto do much for bum knees tho*chuckles*
that and i must wash my hands several times with tea tree oil soap..and i make the kids sneeze into their armpits and not onto their hands*g*
wishing you a bunch of luck in dealing with this Linda:)

--- Sharon Henneborn <> wrote:
Something that you can pick up at a health food store or a vitamin shop
is Olive leaf in tablet or liquid form.
Very good for stopping "sick" in its tracks. I keep two things on hand
for the first hint of catching something. Olive leaf and also I use a
tablet or two of one of the green combinations. Green Magma is one.

The bugs just don't like to live in a body that is fortified with those
two things.

A good air filter helps and I have an excellent small unit that kills
molds and other undesirables that float in the air. Can send web
address and discount code to anyone interested.