Middle School Art Curriculum -Online Resources

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 17:31:59 PDT

Hi Lauren,

I am way behind on my "list promises" right now or I
would help you more. I have posted lots on this topic
in the past -- on and off list. All I have time for
right now is to direct you to all of the resources on
Incredible Art Department. Look at all of the new
lessons that have been added -- also go through your
list mail and see the ideas that have been posted in
the File for Sharing (Not linked to the site yet).
Many SUPER middle school ideas dealing with real
issues -- Character development - identity and more.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

My site has all sorts of links for Interdisciplinary
units -- I worked very closely with Social Studies:
I also worked with science -- math -- and some with
language arts.

Once you have a bit more information on the direction
you want to go -- post to the list again. That way
I'll know what past messages I need to look for. I
sent several list members lots of stuff over the
summer.

Judith Decker

--- <lava5000@excite.com> wrote:
> I know somone asked for help with this last month,
> but like a dumby I did not pay attention to the
> advice because I did not need it. I just found out
> that our district is creating a new middle school
> curriculum and I will be a part of it! I would love
> to see any of your districts curriculums or for any
> advice. Thank you.
> Lauren McGreal
> Las Vegas, NV

=====