arts ed list

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 17:27:59 PDT

Hi Carolyn,
I look forward to seeing you at the NCAEA weekend in a few weeks! I have been dying to know if you received a personal response from Judy Decker with the e-mail you sent. Doesn't everyone see how she manipulates all information as if she controls it and then needs a ton of credit for it?

I have wanted to say something but there are obviously a lot of her fans out there so I do not. I just delete!

I hope you are well and we should have the NC Getty members get together at the conference for lunch or something.

Becky in NC

---