I Love Paper

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 13:56:57 PDT

Take a look at the site Judy provided today:

> Melissa Speelman has shared another successful project
> with me. Most of her images for this lesson are in
> progress - which really gives you and idea how they
> were made:
> http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/melissa3.htm
> See what you can do with found materials and a bit of
> imagination. These figures are near life size as were
> the sculptures that inspired them - see the link to C.
> Jagdish's work (artist from India).

I am totally inspired by Jagdish's work. Wow
I have a terrific Advanced art group and I have a closet full of paper that
is probably 30 years old. I'm going to be moving to a new building soon and
I don't want to take this closet with me. I am going to have a big paper
clean out and I will will get my class to make life size figures of the
people that 'mean something" to them at school --- administrators, teachers,
maintenance, cafe workers

we will fill the path from the old building to the new with figures

I can't wait to do this!!!
Thank you Melissa and Judy
I am truly inspired and I'm putting away the drudge of the have tos
tonight to plan this.
I can't wait to do this.
rolled,folded, manipulated, mashed pulped paper paper paper
Wow
thanks for getting me out of my doldrums

Patty

---