Re: Found Object Sculpture Themes

---------

From: Alissa Blechle (leesree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 13:06:47 PDT

Lynn:

For high school, maybe middle school....try furniture.  Using found objecs to create chairs...maybe chairs from another planet.  That would allow them to use their imagination more.  Good luck!

alissa

"Some people say the secret o' life is enjoying the passage of time."----James Taylor
>From: "art inmind"
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: Found Object Sculpture Themes
>Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:08:49 -0500
>
>I am wondering if anyone has a good motivational theme for creating
>found object sculptures in both middle and high school. I have seen
>the theme of toys, robots, animated creatures and of course using
>the principles and elements of design. I know this has been a
>discussion before but was hoping there is more out there.
>Lynn

>Want to check if your PC is virus-infected? Get a FREE computer
>virus scan online from McAfee.
>

>---
>leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month.*
*Depending on the local service providers in your area. ---