Re: Watercolor pencils - for Carolyn

---------

From: mary maloney johnson (maloneymk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 11:38:19 PDT

Carolyn - did you ever say the name of the video you use? I'd like to know
if it's available in any catalogs etc.

Kathy

We look at a segment and then they do an example...but anyhow, the way the
video suggests to use the pencils...is to apply the color pencils to a
separate piece of paper by just coloring different sections with all the
colors they plan to use...then students wet their brushes, apply to the
color penciled areas to pick up the color...then apply it to their
watercolor paper drawing.
> Carolyn
>

> > I have a question...I bought a class pack of the Cray Watercolor
colored pencils last year, but still haven't thought of a great way to put
them to use. I would like to develop a lesson for my 7th graders...does
anybody have any suggestions?
> > Kara in North port
>

> ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu