RE: Found Object Sculpture Themes

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 10:09:35 PDT

How about Joseph Cornell as inspiration?

http://www.guggenheimcollection.org/site/artist_work_md_32_4.html

http://www.guggenheimcollection.org/site/artist_work_md_32_4.html

Here is a shadow box I saw on Artsonia done with elementary students:

http://www.artsonia.com/museum/art.asp?id=20F784D7921F40A3B4B0436257626031

Hope this helps.
Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From art inmind <artinmind@hotmail.com> =====
>I am wondering if anyone has a good motivational theme for creating found
>object sculptures in both middle and high school. I have seen the theme of
>toys, robots, animated creatures and of course using the principles and
>elements of design. I know this has been a discussion before but was hoping
>there is more out there.
>Lynn

---