Re: Lego Animation

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 09:36:47 PDT

Donna and all,

Kris Fontes has a Lego animation lesson on line.
http://www97.intel.com/education/odyssey/day_270/day_270.htm

See Rocky:
http://www.thericewriter.com/

Donna (if you are reading) email me off list if you
are interested in writing up your success as a lesson
to put on Incredible Art Department - summer is good
for me - Jdecker@woh.rr.com - I have saved your post
and will contact you later.

Judith

--- ATLmommy@aol.com wrote:
> Right now I am teaching a class of Animation. (Ages
> 11 and up - 18 kids, 1.5
> hours a week - homeschoolers)
>
> We are using Animation Shop from JASC. (It comes
> packagd with Paint Shop Pro
> - another useful tool) http://www.jasc.com/

 "How to's" that are done in brick animation - very
neat!
http://www.stack.nl/~stefanvz/lego/aclassproject.html

> Donna

=====