Thank you!

---------

From: Kara LiCausi (klicausi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 07:37:38 PDT

Thank you everybody, for all of the great project ideas for watercolor pencils! My mind is racing as I try to figure out which idea to go with!
   Mike...I love the lesson using the pool noodles. I did something very similar while in college. There were 120 students in my freshman class. We each were given an 8ft long 2"x4" that we had to paint in a particular color from the color wheel. Then we literally threw the borads into a huge pile in the middle of the floor. Next we had to do a painting of the boards. After that, we got the boards back, but this time had to paint them in a shade from the gray scale..threw them in the floor again and did a charcoal drawing. The whole process was really neat and the results were fantastic!
   Thanks again everybody...I will share the lesson plans and finished products when I decide on an idea.
Sincerely,
Kara LiCausi

---