Re: Literally get sick all the time help

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 07:10:02 PDT

Sharon,

Thanks for the info. I am going to continue to supplement my diet with
the things mentioned. How could it hurt? I have never heard of Olive
Leaf. Is Green Magma a whole vegetable/fruit supplement like Perfect
Food or Juice Plus? I would also like the web address.

Just hoping that this is all environmental and not an immune disease, or
something that will result in sinus surgery!

Thanks, Sandy

---