Re: Animation

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 06:59:27 PDT

Beth, I'm doing a project using Stop Motion Pro software. It can do animation from anything, from still video shots or digital camera, so you can use drawings, clay, objects moving around, and also stop motion photography. You manage it cel by cel, it has onionskinning and a placement grid so you can line up your images, and more. And it is very very simple to use. You
can download a sample of the software that allows you to use it 20 times so you can really get a feel for it. They have an education price for $98 per license. I got a grant for two licenses and other materials.

Betty

---