Found Object Sculpture Themes

---------

From: art inmind (artinmind_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 07:08:49 PDT

I am wondering if anyone has a good motivational theme for creating found
object sculptures in both middle and high school. I have seen the theme of
toys, robots, animated creatures and of course using the principles and
elements of design. I know this has been a discussion before but was hoping
there is more out there.
Lynn

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected? Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.