Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Literally get sick all the time help

From: Sharon Henneborn (henneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 00:02:56 PDT

Something that you can pick up at a health food store or a vitamin shop
is Olive leaf in tablet or liquid form.
Very good for stopping "sick" in its tracks. I keep two things on hand
for the first hint of catching something. Olive leaf and also I use a
tablet or two of one of the green combinations. Green Magma is one.

The bugs just don't like to live in a body that is fortified with those
two things.

A good air filter helps and I have an excellent small unit that kills
molds and other undesirables that float in the air. Can send web
address and discount code to anyone interested.