Literally get sick all the time help

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (henneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 00:02:56 PDT

Something that you can pick up at a health food store or a vitamin shop
is Olive leaf in tablet or liquid form.
Very good for stopping "sick" in its tracks. I keep two things on hand
for the first hint of catching something. Olive leaf and also I use a
tablet or two of one of the green combinations. Green Magma is one.

The bugs just don't like to live in a body that is fortified with those
two things.

A good air filter helps and I have an excellent small unit that kills
molds and other undesirables that float in the air. Can send web
address and discount code to anyone interested.

Sharon~NJ

On Monday, October 13, 2003, at 10:33 PM, lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

> Another wonderful product to take when you feel low down to the ground
> or coming down with something is "Emergence-C". You can buy it at many
> grocery or drug stores, for sure health fod stores. It has a bunch of
> B-12 in it along with the C. Gives you a nice little perk if you feel
> tired or wiped out. Add to cold water for a fizzy drink that will give
> you some energy. The stuff really works for me and a bunch of other
> teachers at my school.
>
> Linda Woods,

---