Patriotic Art - Rock in Iowa - more

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 20:02:08 PDT

Dear Arts Educators,

Some of you do Patriotic Art. Michal Austin posted a
Painted Rock in Iowa to ArtsEducators' list:
http://www.ticz.com/homes/users/bob/On-A-Rock/On-A-Rock.htm

I have that linked on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/patriot.htm

I never needed this page so never spiffied it up. If
anyone wants to use it with kids let me know. I did it
for some Getty list members year ago - but will polish
it up for you.

If you have patriotic art to add - please do. Maybe we
could link a whole bunch of American Art that would
fit this theme? Help with American History, too.
I am not into seaching myself -- but will link up
every one you come up with. I know I saw a good
presentation of Washington Crossing the Delaware.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Jdecker@woh.rr.com