Illustrator

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 14:03:39 PDT

A local illustrator, Joe Lee, will be discussing his work at a lecture
Friday. Here is his site and stuff. His clown illustration is very
good. I will be able to use it as an example for my students.
Joe's web site :

http://www.joeleeillustrator.com/pages/more/more.html

- - -

An interview with Joe :

http://icpac.indiana.edu/careers/arts/illustrator.xml
 - -

A sample page from his book "Clowns for Beginners":

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0863161995/ref=lib_rd_ss_TT01/

103-6206390-2616654?v=glance&s=books&vi=reader&img=7#reader-link

- - -

Another of his books, "Dante for Beginners" :

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0863162800/qid%3D1066140818/sr%3D11-1

/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-6206390-2616654

---