Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Middle School Web Site - Collage Artists

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 12:09:54 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I just received a request to link up Princeton
Community Middle School - art teacher Claudia
See Claudia's Collage art too! Just amazing. I enjoyed
looking at all of her students' work. You will
particularly like the Corpse Card/Surrealism Collage -
Great project idea. I'll be linking that one directly
to Middle School lessons (and hopefully in time will
have a plan from Claudia to go with it).

Claudia's site is already linked in Art Departments on
IAD - but soon will be added to my Art Teachers' page

(Claudia if you a Getty member - I decided to shorten
my post to this list)

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department