Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Watercolor pencils - some more online lessons

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 11:00:18 PDT

Hi Kara,

I was curious to see what might be "out there" to
We had a recent thread on Ad Agency, too -- here is an
adaptable lesson from Sanford site (using Prisma color
Watercolors pencils)

Adaptable lesson on perspective:
The students would really love to do Bunki Kramer's
one point perspective boxes:
A good lesson for any kind of colored pencils.
Animal Eyes is agood alternative to Geogi O'Keeffe
Substutute waterolor pencils for medium.

Michal Austin's Surreal Distorted Portraits would also
be a great idea - just substitute watercolor pencils
for medium:

Some of these URL's are long -- if they break - just
copy and paste.

> --- Kara LiCausi <>
> wrote:
> > I would like to develop a lesson for my 7th
> > graders...does anybody have any suggestions?
> > Thanks so much for any help you can offer.
> > Sincerely,
> > Kara in Northport

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department