Re: Literally get sick all the time from your students?

---------

From: Kathy Houston (khouston_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 01:06:46 PDT

Biozone is an air filteration system but you have no filters to clean
you wipe of blades I was amazed at the gross stuff that would be in
their. My mom who suffers from severe allergies has one unit and moves
it around the house and has not had to take very little medicine only
when she is out for considerable amounts of time. I have no windows in
room so can not get in frsh air the Biozone cleans it. you can get a
good price every once and awhile on ebay.

Christa Wise wrote:

>Ok, I give up. What's a biozone?
>
>At 06:28 AM 10/14/03 +0000, you wrote:
>

>>I have purchased a biozone for my classroom.
>>

>---

---