Re: So MAD I could spit nails!

---------

From: Justin Kramer (bern30_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 02:39:57 PDT

I can feel your pain.

The thread of all the dilemmas and problems that everyone is experiencing
and sharing hasn't been a negative experience for me at all. Sure, I suspect
that there are very few of us who have the ideal working environment but in
some ways I am glad of my own problems as I question how patient I would be
if I encountered the whole gammet of experiences that have been listed.
Thank you to all who have vented - it has also been an eye opener to
problems across the pacific and in elementary. My problems feel petty in
comparision and I thank you for giving me that perspective.

Justin

---