Re: Wire Project ideas needed for Gloria

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 20:35:06 PDT

one word: galimotos :))
these should at least give some ideas for a starting point...mega thanks to Mrs. Y one of two absolutely *wonderful* art teachers at my school who made these with my kidlets several years ago..the kids were totally grooved making them!! I am truly blessed and highly spoiled at having these two around :)
~Samantha

http://teacherlink.ed.usu.edu/tlresources/units/byrnes-africa/chrhal/

http://www.bedford.k12.ma.us/davis/library/Student%20Projects/First%20Grade/galimoto.htm

http://www.bu.edu/africa/outreach/materials/handouts/crafts.html