Re: Legal class size in Texas

---------

From: houstonia nerd (houstonianerd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 19:34:13 PDT

My art supervisor just told me that there is no limit
to class size. I just got moved to to a high school
because of 45-50 students enrolled in ArtI classes,
but then the girl I left behind at intermediate school
had all of my classes combined with hers and now she
has the 45- 50 students.

I guess administrators will continue to do this until
there is a law written instead of, I dunno, using
common sense...Crazy stuff.

Worked out well for me though. Dawn

leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu