RE: Literally get sick all the time from your students?

---------

From: Puhl, Kristen K (puhlk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 19:22:24 PDT

It's funny you mention this...I've had a cold for a couple weeks now, and after a four day weekend and lots of sleep (and teacher's convention), It progressed into a sore throat, too.

My parents swear by a product called Biochoice Immune 26. It's a chocolate shake that comes in a powder form. It's made from eggs that are from chickens that have been innoculated with super immune boosting powers, supposedly.

Here's the web page:
http://www.legacyusa.com
or
http://www.biochoice.net

If you have any problems with those sites, let me know and I'll do a little research to find an updated one.

Kristy