other teachers visiting the art room

---------

From: mary maloney johnson (maloneymk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 19:21:00 PDT

Hello Everybody,

Just for contrast:

I looked up a few weeks ago and (with a particularly jazzy number playing
on the stereo) saw that the 6th grade teacher was dancing around the room.
She's a great dancer and I had the feeling that she immensely enjoyed the
sights she saw as she moved around admiring student work. The 5th grade
teacher came early the other day and seemed to feel like hanging around. I
enjoyed it ... I showed her the Vivaldi story tape we were listening to. I
think that these teachers have, at times, a nice experience of the
difference, and the atmosphere of art class.

Kathy

> ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---