Re: Literally get sick all the time from your students?

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 18:32:03 PDT

Sandy, I used to get sick, with bronchitis all of the time. Two things have
kept
me well. They are, I wash my hands frequently with the pink school soap, and I
get a flu shot. I make sure that I wash my hands before I eat anything and
before I go home. For two years, I have been pretty healthy( knock on wood).
Also, I don't gather them around the table for demo any more. I do demos with
them in their seat and walk anything around that they need to see closely.
Betsy

Sandy Bacon wrote:

> Hi, Everyone,
>
> I have to ask. Do any of you seem to pick up every bug that your

---