Re: Literally get sick all the time from your students?

---------

From: sculpi (sculpi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 18:15:39 PDT

Hi Sandy
I may not have the teachers experience but from having children and being
very active at school and with lots of kids I wondered if this might help.
When my kids were small I was sick all the time with various flu viruses
caught from children. I started getting flu shots even though I wasn't the
age that normally did and I almost never got sick again!
Might be worth a try for you

Leila

---