Literally get sick all the time from your students?

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 17:40:25 PDT

Hi, Everyone,

I have to ask. Do any of you seem to pick up every bug that your
students' have? You would think that after all these years I would have
been exposed to so many bugs (especially after being in childcare for 5
years) that I would have built up an immunity. I haven't. I have tried
everything from adjusting my diet, taking a multitude of supplements and
vitamins, washing my hands constantly, antibacterial spray all over my
room.... I can't stand it anymore. I'm truly considering leaving
teaching which I don't really want to or can I afford to do.

I'm making another doctor's appointment to ask for any solution! Has
this happened to any of you?

Desperate,

Sandy

---