Re: MIssing art or a special for classroom discipline

---------

linalt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 15:40:01 PDT

That is not allowed in my school and I have the principal's support. I
explain to the teachers that I only get to see them every third day and
how my projects work. They understand and most don't object. If I find
out someone is doing this, I go to them and explain as nicely as
possible why they can't. With all our special needs kids, ESL, ASK,
Title I, Speech, etc., it is difficult to get everything in for
everyone, so I try to be understanding as well.

Lin

On Monday, October 13, 2003, at 11:10 AM, C.Gaul wrote:

> Do classroom teachers use the kids art time to punish for their
> classroom
> misbehavior? Or for making up classwork, for that matter.

---