Negativity on this List

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 15:03:21 PDT

I'm going to put my .02 in here, then I will forever-more drop the subject.
This list has seemed extremely negative recently. There were words
exchanged, then the matter seemed to have dropped. Now the matter is brought
back up. Yes, disagreements happen. However, when the wagons are circled,
sides are taken, and days later comments are still being shared it is time
to leave. I will be going "No Mail" this evening when I get home from the
football game. I am still on ArtsEducators, until the matter jumps lists. I
know I share the sentiments of many (who are probably throwing things at
their monitors right now in disagreement) when I say that I just don't have
time for the snide remarks. Yes, I can delete. I choose not to. I choose to
quietly fade into the background. Until later.....
~Michal

---