Re: MIssing art or a special for classroom discipline

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 14:52:46 PDT

Cathy, I think if I were in that room, her stuff would conveniently
disappear. Of course, I wouldn't have a clue as to what happened to
it....or perhaps it would be there but would be paint spattered...or
glittered. Boy! You just never know what will happen when you leave nice
stuff in the ART room!
Judy Nagel
jdnag@elknet.net