Re: So MAD I could spit nails!

---------

PrimaryE_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 13:00:04 PDT

In a message dated 10/13/03 11:25:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jway@webo.k12.in.us writes:

> Okay! Thanks for listening. I guess I feel better now.

It's important to let it out when you feel how you feel. I'm careful not to
make enemies at work and don't always say what I would like to. I'm the only
art teacher and there are lots of regular teachers. After the show tell the
teachers that you appreciate the help but that you'd rather do it all yourself.
 Laugh and just say it's your way or some excuse that doesn't make them feel
like you're criticizing. People who aren't artistic don't understand how we
want things right. Good luck, Eileen

---