Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Another Student Writing assignment - from Carolyn

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 12:34:58 PDT

Here is the other writing assignment that I know I
posted last summer - From Carolyn in MA:
This one has theshort version for first time offenders
--and the long one for repeat cases.

Again - mine were:
Sent out at beginning of trimester

and the writing assignment:

Brenda did get back to me...the paragraph she uses may
have come from someone else who posted to the list. It
also sounds like a good one.

Linda's Behavior quiz:

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department