Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: So MAD I could spit nails!

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 10:38:09 PDT

I can totally relate to your frustration. I am completely anal when it comes
to labeling and hanging artwork. I do have volunteers who mount the work, glue
the descriptions to the backs, add class codes, etc., but I reserve the
labeling & hanging for myself. :) Guess I feel as though it is a reflection
upon me if something is crooked or sloppy. I want everyone to know that I
value their work enough to display it properly.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>This of our Kindergarten teachers came looking for the "rest"
of their artwork. Seems that my substitute gave the artwork to the teachers
and they have already hung it up. I am sure that one of the Kindergarten
teachers had to come looking as I don't feel that my sub would have just
volunteered the artwork.