RE: So MAD I could spit nails!

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 10:38:09 PDT

I can totally relate to your frustration. I am completely anal when it comes
to labeling and hanging artwork. I do have volunteers who mount the work, glue
the descriptions to the backs, add class codes, etc., but I reserve the
labeling & hanging for myself. :) Guess I feel as though it is a reflection
upon me if something is crooked or sloppy. I want everyone to know that I
value their work enough to display it properly.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>This morning...one of our Kindergarten teachers came looking for the "rest"
of their artwork. Seems that my substitute gave the artwork to the teachers
and they have already hung it up. I am sure that one of the Kindergarten
teachers had to come looking as I don't feel that my sub would have just
volunteered the artwork.

>Jana

---