Re: MIssing art or a special for classroom discipline

---------

From: C.Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 09:10:59 PDT

Do classroom teachers use the kids art time to punish for their classroom
misbehavior? Or for making up classwork, for that matter. How do you guys
handle that?
It doesn't happen all that often, but its a bear to get the kid caught up in
my class when it does happen since I only see them once a week, and its for
1 1/4 hrs.

Cathy

---