So MAD I could spit nails!

---------

From: Jana Way (Jway_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 08:20:55 PDT

Just venting a little bit here!

I have been working very hard mounting artwork and preparing artwork displays for our Grandparents Day which is this Friday. Last night, or rather this morning, I worked at home into the wee hours to put the finishing touches on Kindergarten name tags and other items for their display.

This morning...one of our Kindergarten teachers came looking for the "rest" of their artwork. Seems that my substitute gave the artwork to the teachers and they have already hung it up. I am sure that one of the Kindergarten teachers had to come looking as I don't feel that my sub would have just volunteered the artwork.

Now I realize that on a good day I would be happy that one of the teachers happily hung their own artwork. But today I am just about to spit nails. The artwork is hung without the student names, four classes combined, one class can not be distinguished from the other and they are all butted right up next to each other and at an angle at that! And today, given that I lost sleep working on this particular display just adds to my fury.

Did I mention that I am a concrete, sequential person?

I will get over this and the main thing is that the students artwork is displayed. But the fact that someone removed artwork from my room without permission it eating me up today.

Okay! Thanks for listening. I guess I feel better now.

Jana

.

---