Re: Judy's caretaking of the list

---------

From: Deborah Gilbert (dngart1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 07:03:21 PDT

> Judy, here you go again...trying to control this list and the people
> who
> post to it...you don't have the right to tell people what to post and
> what
> NOT to post. What is your problem?
> Carolyn
>
>> "Well...Lawrence -- not ALL of us are getting double
>> posts. I have received NONE since that one I got when
>> the server was down for a while...so DO not email
>> Getty. Do not jeopardize us all losing ArtsEdNet by
>> emailing them with your complaints...
>> I hope I have made MY point."

Now Carolyn, if you would re-read Judy's post to Lawrence, you would
see that she isn't telling him what to post but rather asking him not
to bug the Getty with a list server glitch. Apparently, if we begin
making too many waves again, the list will be in danger of being
thought of as too much trouble and we might lose this great resource.
I have never seen Judy as trying to control the list but rather I see
her as a caretaker of this great forum. Besides all of that
caretaking, she has taken over the IAD and made it a relevant,
searchable resource to be used by art teachers everywhere.

Deborah

---