Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Kevan's Video-Computer Art Course description

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 21:37:17 PDT

Hi Jackie,

I don't have all of the links on yet for ArtsConnectEd
(one is there) - but here is what I have so far. Kevan
may be sending some images for the portraits in the

This is NOT linked up to the site is just in
the works. Wish I knew how to add a video clip - that
would be neat too.

--- Aust ArtClasses <> wrote:
> I must have missed the posting from Kevan, would
> someone send to
> me off list. I am currently working on trying to
> incorporate
> technology into the classroom, matter of fact, doing
> a Photoshop
> lesson with art teachers for staff dev. tomorrow.
> Jackie Brewer (Aust)

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department