Re: Kevan's Video-Computer Art Course description

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 21:37:17 PDT

Hi Jackie,

I don't have all of the links on yet for ArtsConnectEd
(one is there) - but here is what I have so far. Kevan
may be sending some images for the portraits in the
future:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/kevan.htm

This is NOT linked up to the site yet....it is just in
the works. Wish I knew how to add a video clip - that
would be neat too.

Judith

--- Aust ArtClasses <austart@bryanisd.org> wrote:
> I must have missed the posting from Kevan, would
> someone send to
> me off list. I am currently working on trying to
> incorporate
> technology into the classroom, matter of fact, doing
> a Photoshop
> lesson with art teachers for staff dev. tomorrow.
>
> Jackie Brewer (Aust)

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department