Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Wood pieces

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 18:31:18 PDT

Look at some of Louise Nevelson's work and perhaps have students create
similar compositions. While in elementary school in Buffalo, NY, my school
(on the campus of State Teacher's College Buffalo) had a huge black Nevelson
piece covering a wall in the lobby so I am particularly fond of her work.

Theresa in WA

>Does anyone have any ideas what to do with wood pieces? I have wood pieces
>that are about 5 inches by 3 inches. Thanks, Rachel

Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.